Thursday, March 5, 2009

Riddle Me This


I did laundry today. I always follow the same routine which consists of sorting clothes at the apartment, packing them up and bringing them to the laundromat, which is a 2 minute walk down the street. Once there, I put them in the washer and head back to the apartment to internet or possibly grab a slice of pizza across the street for half an hour. After the break, I then go back, switch out to the dryer and again busy myself for another 30 minutes. Today everything was clockwork except when I went got back to the apartment and began folding, I noticed I was missing some boxer briefs. I could understand a missing pair to the laundry troll, but on this occasion I was out 3 pairs of the same exact style and color(from the same pack). I have no answer except that someone stole them, obviously when they were in the dryer because you can't open that ish when the washer is running. Full disclosure.... I did errands in between wash and dry cycles a few weeks ago and brought purchases from Rite-Aid into the laundromat and had the bag lifted, but I didn't realize till much later and that was my own fault for just leaving it there on the table. But seriously, I was missing nothing else, so who is sneaky enough or crazy enough to specifically grab three exact pairs of boxers????

ps
I am watching a movie called 'Megasnake' on the SciFi channel.

0 comments: