Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Week's Mix Today


This should be considered last week's mix, and I will have another one at the end of this week. I ain't gonna lie, I put this together on the go and one take. I wanted older rap, but some newer stuff made its way on there. It's basically a bunch of songs I liked and still do, clocks in at 50 minutes and yes there are plenty I left out unintentionally....

Tracklist:
Notorious Thugs - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Bone Thugs
Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
Good Times(I Get High) - Styles P
T.O.N.Y. - CNN
Heart of the City(Ain't No Love) - Jay-Z
The Life - Pharoahe Monch & Styles P
The What - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Method Man
Right Back at You - Mobb Deep ft. Ghostface, Raekwon, Noyd
The World Is Yours - Nas
I Got Five On It - Luniz
Affirmative Action - The Firm
C.R.E.A.M. - Wu Tang
Da Joint - EPMD
Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def
P.S.A. - Jay-Z
Royalty - Gangstarr ft. KC & JoJo
Kick In the Door - Notorious B.I.G.
One More Chance - Notorious B.I.G.
No Time - Lil Kim
I Dare You - Black Rob
Thief's Theme - Nas
The Learning(Burn) - Mobb Deep ft. Noyd
Made You Look - Nas
Twinz (Deep Cover) - Big Pun ft. Fat Joe
Shook Ones pt II - Mobb Deep
I'm Not A Player - Big Pun
Hey Mama (Bonus Beats) - Kanye West
Brooklyn's Finest - Jay-Z ft. Notorious B.I.G.
Big Momma Thang - Lil Kim
Mathematics(Esta Loca) - N.O.R.E.
Wu Tang Aint Nuthin... - Wu Tang
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See - Busta Rhymes
Going Back To Cali - Notorious B.I.G.
Off the Books - The Beatnuts ft. Big Pun
It's Mine - Mobb Deep ft. Nas
The Message - Nas

Download or Stream This Mix for promotional purposes only---->Here

0 comments: