Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th


I did this in one take the other night and although I am posting it on Friday the 13th, it is not scurry.
Tracklist:

Sidestep - Robin Thicke
Point of No Return - Nu Shooz
I Can't Go For That - 2 Live Crew
Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody - Kid N Play
Voodoo Lady(Mike B Edit) - Ween
Boogie Down(Bronx) - Man Parrish
I Turn My Camera On(Mike B Edit) - Spoon
Enjoy The Silence(Woodman Edit) - Depeche Mode
33 45 part 1(apt one edit) - LCD Soundsystem
Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean
Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie

Download or Stream this mix for promotional purposes only----->Here
Please leave a comment if you feel inclined to do so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this mix, hate those shoes.

Anonymous said...

H-O-T mix. check dj eleven + dj moma's special delivery mix...it's really good and kinda similar. can't remember where i downloaded it though...