Monday, June 29, 2009

Movie Monday #2

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1313/987997678_79cf0f4473.jpg
Do you like reading? You must, to some extent, because you are reading right now if you did not realize. This rambling is due to my viewing of The Reader this past week. Most of the time when I read, it is to myself and before bed. When the young version of Ralph Fiennes reads aloud in the movie, he gets laid by Kate Winslet. Take note that it is not Ralph Fiennes, but his younger self, who is in middle or high school, I am not sure because it was Germany and I was tired. So tired that I feel asleep half way through this movie, but I am pretty sure it was going to get good.

Almost as good as the leftover spaghetti frittata that I had for dinner this evening. Andrea pulled it from an Italian cookbook, one with pages, and the internet is proving to be too much effort to find a proper recipe, but this one looks decent.

1 comments:

Blogaroni said...

Read first, then sex