Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Change My Mediocre Face



It seems as though I post too many SNL clips, but they are the song related ones and I like them. Since my youth, I have always liked parody music and if I had some time in the studio could probably produce some classic(6 months in parody music) material. I also used to make mixtapes with my friends using play and pause techniques as well as possibly one of the first karoake machines(one pictured similar but not actual).
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/3369386478_0ea9155399.jpg

I do not know how far they got, but if anyone has a copy of Giraffes Have Long Necks, please let me know....

4 comments:

Takaaki Ishibashi said...

I have copy here in Tokyo, bought it bootleg from cousin Nakaharu in 1999. Tape funny, make me raff out roud...

Down Low Dave said...

Well that is good news Takaaki. I had a rap on that tape, but was it 'boy in a well' that was produced by the echo feature of the karaoke machine that you liked?

Takaaki Ishibashi said...

I like Mobb Deep rap mixed with privileged white boys singing about frozen people. The combination is recipe for success.

Anonymous said...

or weird al yankovic